Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Veight7 View Post
    You mean like this?
    I was having fun just watching that shit! Best 30 minutes I ever spent watching
    something, haha!
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      Yes sir, you are correct, that car is fucked. The roll bar is the only thing keeping it together. The frame rail is bent all the way up to the firewall. As you can see the rocker panel is buckled too. And as you already pointed out the roof (A&B pillar) is buckled as well. The floors and trans tunnel sheet metal is done too, yeah to the scrap yard it goes...
      Nobody is arguing that it isn't FUBAR, but fastbacks are not easily scrapped and every damaged part is available in the aftermarket. Plus, broken or not, there's probably no rust in that car. I'd bet a beer that it gets rebuilt.

Comment

• Lol it can be fixed. I've seen worse brought back some how.
        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          I was having fun just watching that shit! Best 30 minutes I ever spent watching
          something, haha!
          This! All their videos are great. One of my favorite shows.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
            Man after have building several nice show cars and some pretty nice racecars, dirt cars included and some nice street cars, I would have to say that video was worth watching. It gives me another idea of building something that you don't have to worry about painting, polishing, getting rock chipped and yet get to drive the hell out of it and still have fun cruising it and not spending a shit load of money doing it. I was looking to do another project, something like a prostreet jeep wrangler, just tired of all the classic car bs and what not, to be honest I think this very cool and unlimited possibilities.

DON

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
              I also watch the Hot Rod Garage shows... Motor Trend's YT channel is pretty good.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post

shit, for a second I thought it was this car.

Comment

• Originally posted by DC COBRA View Post
                  Man after have building several nice show cars and some pretty nice racecars, dirt cars included and some nice street cars, I would have to say that video was worth watching. It gives me another idea of building something that you don't have to worry about painting, polishing, getting rock chipped and yet get to drive the hell out of it and still have fun cruising it and not spending a shit load of money doing it. I was looking to do another project, something like a prostreet jeep wrangler, just tired of all the classic car bs and what not, to be honest I think this very cool and unlimited possibilities.

DON
                  My thoughts too, I work on putting cars back to normal every day. I just want fun and no worries.

Comment

• Originally posted by DC COBRA View Post

DON
                    Dude I saw this a while back. Wish I had the resources to do exactly that to a old vette
                    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                        I call it the Herniated Disc.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
                          maybe it is because i grew up in garland, but i like the tri-stars. would probably like them even more if they were gold.
                          Yes

Comment

• I have to say....I don't hate it.

Comment

• Replace the rear widows with solid panels and it would be even better.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Want.

Comment

Working...
                                X