A+ you guys have good taste!

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
      The twins-
      No Lotus in the pictures, no care.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
        No Lotus in the pictures, no care.
        You and Don are quite possibly the only board members that can fit in that thing.
        Originally posted by lincolnboy
        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

You and Don are quite possibly the only board members that can fit in that thing.
          I looked at that thing and laughed. I could not fit into that car if I weighed 90lbs.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
            I looked at that thing and laughed. I could not fit into that car if I weighed 90lbs.
            Not to mention how you and I effortlessly lifted the front of it off the ground, lol.

Comment

I'm still not convinced that I'm short enough to. But it'd be shitbuckets of fun if I could.

What's the story on the second CJ? Were you guys planning on picking it up or did your dad just stumble across it and say "what the hell?"

Edit: Just saw that it's a new one. Don't mind me, I'm oblivious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                I'm still not convinced that I'm short enough to. But it'd be shitbuckets of fun if I could.

What's the story on the second CJ? Were you guys planning on picking it up or did your dad just stumble across it and say "what the hell?"

Edit: Just saw that it's a new one. Don't mind me, I'm oblivious.
                Yeah the white one is the older 5.4, the black one is the new one with the 5.0.

He had mentioned in passing that he wanted the new 5.0 version and I went to drop some stuff off at the warehouse the other day and it was just kind of sitting there.

Comment

Challenge accepted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                    Challenge accepted.
                    We're talking horse jockey small. I don't think Don would fit in there honestly.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

We're talking horse jockey small. I don't think Don would fit in there honestly.
                      This. I'm skinny enough to fit in it, but I think you'd realistically have to be in the mid 5-foot range to really drive it comfortably.

Still want to buy one of those old F3 cars one day. There's a decent little community going, parts are surprisingly available and reasonably priced (unless you're dealing with some of the more exotic motors), and I don't understand how you couldn't have morally reprehensible amounts of fun in one if you could fit.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                        This. I'm skinny enough to fit in it, but I think you'd realistically have to be in the mid 5-foot range to really drive it comfortably.

Still want to buy one of those old F3 cars one day. There's a decent little community going, parts are surprisingly available and reasonably priced (unless you're dealing with some of the more exotic motors), and I don't understand how you couldn't have morally reprehensible amounts of fun in one if you could fit.
                        5'7" @ 140 lbs. reporting for duty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
                          The "cha-ching" sound from selling that pile would turn me on. Do not want.

A few I took at good guys last year.....

Yeah i know they are quite a pretty penny. But.... They sound down right badass.
                          Go listen to those things on youtube. Maserati Quattroporte
                          GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

• How would it look on the ground

Comment

• do not like..

and i should

a spade's a spade, i just call em how i see em
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• that really is terrible.. please delete your life!
                                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X