Random car thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
    The amount in just parts alone on it is insane. I do agree, that's an expensive ass jeep. The frame he posted is going to be a similar build, just not as crazy.
    yeah - off the shelf lift kit and no atlas ...definite mall krawler...at least it has 1,000,000w worth of lighting

slap a vintag on a CE 30pack...well, two 30packs for 250k..lol
    Originally posted by Sgt Beavis
    I don't always like lowered trucks, but when I do, it's because they really kick ass..

Comment

• choo choo

Comment

• Originally posted by big dad View Post
        choo choo

dubs¡!!!!!
        Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Gawd I love me some GTRs. Great camera shot of the exhaust manifold glowing but even more interesting to see the car start to spin all four tires at 210+ MPH. :shock:

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Comment

Comment

• Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post

Adds to project idea list.

Comment

• I dig the Ghia.

Comment

• Comment

• last picture of the Predator before going to it's new home.

Comment

• That chevy is badass, A+ on wheel choice.
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X