No announcement yet.

Random car thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• I want another one of these cars

Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• My God

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• This thing is sick.

Comment

• oo I like that. milspec.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Very origina/unique car, has 980 HP.

Comment

• Thats fucking pimp!
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• I always liked RB cars. Usually people on here hate them. LOL
                    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• That looks great, but my mind had trouble comprehending what the heck was up with the supercharger. Looks like 1/2 a rotor cover is covering the pulley setup.
                      De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                        I always liked RB cars. Usually people on here hate them. LOL
                        I'm not a big fan of their other builds, but they nailed this one. More pics here. http://ringbrothers.com/index.php/1966_chevelle_recoil

Comment

• [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTQoiYY9_yQ[/ame]

Comment

• Comment

• That's bad ass!

Comment

• That is bad ass. Looks like Fitzwell's old 46 melted onto the pavement.

Comment

Working...
                                X