Random car thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cyclonescott View Post
    That car is quite a bit nicer than their other stuff. Much more subtle while also being much more crazy.

My first thought on realizing that was a filter housing poking through the hood was "Cant drive that in the rain" but realized cars like this dont ever leave the garage if rain is in the months forecast. LOL Car will most likely spend its life only being cleaned with micro fiber cloths and instant detailer.
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• I like their builds even thoug a lot of it is over the top. They flogged it pretty hard on Jay Lennos garage.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
        I always liked RB cars. Usually people on here hate them. LOL
        RB?
        1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

• Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
          RB?
          Ring Brothers.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                            That thing needs help. Very front looks like a Checker cab. Grille is too big. Hood needs to line up with lower front. It looks like it has two hood ornaments because of the upper grille area. If you're going square front fenders, you can't run round rear fenders. There are too many styles going on and not a fluid design.

Comment

• Originally posted by EW View Post
                              That thing needs help. Very front looks like a Checker cab. Grille is too big. Hood needs to line up with lower front. It looks like it has two hood ornaments because of the upper grille area. If you're going square front fenders, you can't run round rear fenders. There are too many styles going on and not a fluid design.
                              Uh...that's not a custom, that is a stock 59 IH. That isn't any fancy fab work.

Comment

• This guy came by my home shop today to ask about one of my Dad's cars out in the yard. He was driving this bitchen Volvo. He's from Madill, OK, after looking it over and talking a bit, found out that James (dville_gt). Ls powered, the exhaust had a really nice tone and not overly loud. It was very crisp and angry sounding when he headed out and laid into it. He autocrosses with it, so I'm guessing some of the guys here have seen it before.

Comment

Working...
                                X