No announcement yet.

Random car thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really dug his custom intake. He was able to utilize the factory air grate in the cowling. 600Hp N/a, A/c (he still hasn't found dash vents he likes so it comes from the defrost right now), navigation, big brakes, big wheels, fender flares, mini tubs, just a really neat car.

Comment

• That car was at Good Guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
        This guy came by my home shop today to ask about one of my Dad's cars out in the yard. He was driving this bitchen Volvo. He's from Madill, OK, after looking it over and talking a bit, found out that James (dville_gt). Ls powered, the exhaust had a really nice tone and not overly loud. It was very crisp and angry sounding when he headed out and laid into it. He autocrosses with it, so I'm guessing some of the guys here have seen it before.

That car was on a sema special on velocity yesterday
        Originally posted by Yale
        I want to give her a colonoscopy with my tongue.

Comment

• There's a thread on it on another board, he built that car from the ground-up. There's so much good, low-key and subtle customization work it's just scary.
          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
          dont downshift!!
          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• I've been lusting over that Volvo for a while now after seeing it at Cars & Coffee Plano a while back. I love everything about it.

Comment

• It really is a nice well done car, built to be driven and beat on. He said he put cover 20k on it last year

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
                I've been lusting over that Volvo for a while now after seeing it at Cars & Coffee Plano a while back. I love everything about it.
                x2...talked to the guy for awhile...cool dude.
                Originally posted by Sgt Beavis
                I don't always like lowered trucks, but when I do, it's because they really kick ass..

Comment

• Does he have a glass company? Making flush mount glass for classics? Wondering if it is the same guy on lateral-g.net that is building a p2000?
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Apparently this guy is the Careless Chris of Volvos.
                    Ded

Comment

• because monkey......

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Frank View Post
                              Uh...that's not a custom, that is a stock 59 IH. That isn't any fancy fab work.
                              Doh. I actually thought it might have been stock based on the front fender flowing into the door but there is so much wrong with the design I just knew it was built.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X