X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Frank View Post
    A Corvair with a coolant leak even.
    Thats what happens when you throw a Ford Ztec in one..... or anything. LOL

EDIT: Actually I am not sure what that is. Looks like a Ford coil but the rest looks maybe honda or Nissan maybe?
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
      Thats what happens when you throw a Ford Ztec in one..... or anything. LOL

EDIT: Actually I am not sure what that is. Looks like a Ford coil but the rest looks maybe honda or Nissan maybe?
      Looks like a Zetec at first glance, but the intake is on the wrong side. Definitely honda based, but definitely a ford coil pack. Strange stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by lilvega View Post
        I see an DOHC inline 4 and a small radiator on the right side....
        I didn't even look at the motor, I just saw it was a corvair and figured no one fucked it up.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by JC316 View Post
          Looks like a Zetec at first glance, but the intake is on the wrong side. Definitely honda based, but definitely a ford coil pack. Strange stuff.
          Well it was obviously "tuned by mike d" so

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
            doubt it
            According to the owner/builder...

Honda B20 (because counter rotation), stock corvair 4spd with LSD and integra bell housing. This allows the use of OEM Honda clutch parts. Garrett T25 turbocharger from a Saab 9000, radiator from a Saab ng900, megasquirt ECU with Ford EDIS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank View Post
              According to the owner/builder...

Honda B20 (because counter rotation), stock corvair 4spd with LSD and integra bell housing. This allows the use of OEM Honda clutch parts. Garrett T25 turbocharger from a Saab 9000, radiator from a Saab ng900, megasquirt ECU with Ford EDIS.
              I was going to say that the intake was definitely Honda, and the valve cover looked B series
              Originally posted by Leah
              Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Comment

Comment

• So want a C10

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• New Scion TC!
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• not too bad, front end looks pretty weird.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• A factory Ricer, no need to go aftermarket.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                                not too bad, front end looks pretty weird.
                                Looks better than the current Civic, IMHO.

But if I were forced to buy a civic that was made in the last decade, it would still be one of the 8th gen SI versions. Best looking civic since 2000.

Comment

Working...
                                X