Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
      Because not many people feel the same way as you.
      Those are the people I will send to the moon in their minivans when I take over the world, it will be a better place, vote for me for Nicktator and you'll be happy and left the eff alone.
      Originally posted by stevo
      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• qotd because it's just plain cool.
            Originally posted by Big Dad View Post

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• This makes me want a dodge now
                  Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                    Can someone explain why they don't still make a car that looks JUST like this? So hot, I've always LOVED this body style. Put a different motor in it, etc, but good lord why can't we have something like this again?

I agree. Too bad even a clapped out shell is way to high
                    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• ^^^

Dammmmmmn!!!
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• grin inducing
                          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Lol!
                            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• ^^^

Looks photoshopped, but it could be real, especially with the money they have tied up in that monster...
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Heres the write up on that salt monster, I stand corrected, the martini may be real...

Comment

Working...
                                X