Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
    Nice driving while taking a pic.
    Actually, I was taking a pic while driving.

Took all of 3 seconds. See this shitty Sony phone is actually pretty good. There is a button on the side. Hold it down and the camera on sound comes on and the phone is unlocked with camera on.

Never took my eyes off the road. Just point, hold down the button, camera sound, then camera click. Release button and phone automatically locks again and sitting in my console.

Uploaded it when I got home, but thanx for the concern.
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
      Was my friends son taking dads new car out. All his boys are good kids and actually work for what they get.
      Wasn't implying anything negative. just saying he looked really young to be driving a GT3
      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• I want that raptor!

Comment

• Why have a 2017 raptor?

Comment

• That's not a 2017 Raptor. I think it is just a modded 2015. The fendor vent is the same as a 2014 Raptor. The 2017's looks quite different. The bed on the 2017 is also different.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
              That's not a 2017 Raptor. I think it is just a modded 2015. The fendor vent is the same as a 2014 Raptor. The 2017's looks quite different. The bed on the 2017 is also different.
              Yeah you're right. I went on there website and they make a Raptor look alike for the 2015 called the a Baja XTR. Looked liked a Raptor to me a 5am.

You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                Wasn't implying anything negative. just saying he looked really young to be driving a GT3
                I hear ya, btw you were spot on with age lol.

Comment

Comment

• For those days. Them are some BIG OLE.....tires!

Comment

• that f150 and that blonde are made do-able.

Comment

• Yes please

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                          I'd hit it, even today!
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• I'll just leave this here

Brian King had a need to beat a friend in a race, and this wild all-wheel-drive Hurst/Olds is the result. Check out the details inside!
                            Last edited by petyweestraw; 04-21-2015, 02:36 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• 70' Chevelle RagTop
                                (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Working...
                                X