No announcement yet.

Random car thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are LED Panel lights the new ricer sticker craze? Holy shit.

Comment

• Pretty much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
        Are LED Panel lights the new ricer sticker craze? Holy shit.
        A guy I work with has them 360 degree around his jeep, it's ridiculous
        Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
          Are LED Panel lights the new ricer sticker craze? Holy shit.
          Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
          Pretty much.
          Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
          A guy I work with has them 360 degree around his jeep, it's ridiculous
          I came across some dip shit in his dodge with them on during the day. Bar over the top and a bar in the bumper. Shit damn near blinded me. Fucking retards.
          Originally posted by Leah
          Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• It's an epidemic out west. Fuckers are driving around with just the light bar in the grill instead of their headlights.

Comment

• Comment

• Even a tornado couldn't pick up the Hellcat

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ALLAN View Post
                      Even a tornado couldn't pick up the Hellcat
                      hahahaha
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                        It's an epidemic out west. Fuckers are driving around with just the light bar in the grill instead of their headlights.
                        The problem is all the cheap chinese knockoffs showing up. An actual Cree LED bar is still well into the thousands.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                          That's Norm's ride! All those years at the horse track paid off.
                          I think he drives an SRX from crest
                          2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                            The problem is all the cheap chinese knockoffs showing up. An actual Cree LED bar is still well into the thousands.
                            I just priced some CREE LEDs for a 34 Coupe I am working on and the prices dont seem to bad. Granted it is not a light bar, just a pair of 7" 3200 lumen CREEs but they are only $200.
                            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X