Random car thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• randomly pulled out of storage, I need to get some new headlights.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by TRAILBLAZER View Post
          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• i had to pick my mommys car up today, had quite a blast

Comment

• How long is the lease?
              Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
                How long is the lease?
                im sure you were trying to make some dumbass joke, but it absolutely is leased, this is the third one she's had, 12' 13' 14'. I've asked her to sit on this one until the '16 comes out.

why would a 65 year old woman buy one of these with plans to keep it?

Comment

• oh yeah, saw these at brunch sunday, belt line/toll way..

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                      im sure you were trying to make some dumbass joke, but it absolutely is leased, this is the third one she's had, 12' 13' 14'. I've asked her to sit on this one until the '16 comes out.
                      WH

Comment

oh yeah, saw these at brunch sunday, belt line/toll way..
                        You are hard gangsta from the hood!

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                          You are hard gangsta from the hood!
                          umm, thanks i guess?

Anyone know the rules on kids in Booster seats? I think these are at their bottom dollar for a minute, and I am looking to find a 6 speed LS3. I think my son is tall enough for the limited time he would be in it, not sure on the weight though.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                            That looks good, i thought it was gray in the first pics you posted of it, until people started talking about the color. I like that a lot, i wonder how resale will be for that color.

Comment

• It should be decent I think. I plan on ordering my wheels and exhaust next week. I was all about the Blue until I started looking at the guard, it shows up grey/green depending on light but is very subtle throughout.

Comment

umm, thanks i guess?

Anyone know the rules on kids in Booster seats? I think these are at their bottom dollar for a minute, and I am looking to find a 6 speed LS3. I think my son is tall enough for the limited time he would be in it, not sure on the weight though.

From what I found as long as the passenger air bag can be turned off your all good. I've searched the corvette forums and found it's quite common.

Comment

Working...
                                X