Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I had the cash, this be one sleeper i would buy

Comment

• That's not a sleeper. It's slammed on Chrome Torq Thrusts, cowl hood, 03 cobra front bumper, etc., etc.. And it's fucking ugly.

Comment

• I liked that car a lot better before he did the Cobra nose. It is very well built and pretty quick though. Hes been working on it for years.
        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
            I liked that car a lot better before he did the Cobra nose. It is very well built and pretty quick though. Hes been working on it for years.
            With this setup it would be complete

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Meanwhile in Canaduh

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                  That's not a sleeper. It's slammed on Chrome Torq Thrusts, cowl hood, 03 cobra front bumper, etc., etc.. And it's fucking ugly.
                  I wouldn't go as far as well built. Doesn't look like he made any attempt to match the hood to the body panels, camber isn't right. I don't think it's bad, but it looks a little sloppy.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Camber is like that due to the huge wheel size. The hood is from .... crap, forgot the name of Genos shop. They dont sell them or many before due to fitment issues. I believe its nearly double the hoods cost to have to filled in properly.
                    The mechanicals are very nice on the car as is the interior.
                    I am just not a Gen 1 fan and those wheels are too big for my taste but watching the build gave me a lot of respect for the car and the owner.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      I wouldn't go as far as well built. Doesn't look like he made any attempt to match the hood to the body panels, camber isn't right. I don't think it's bad, but it looks a little sloppy.
                      He might have the air out of his airbags. Reason for the camber. He has paid close attention to small details.

Comment

Comment

• perky
                          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                            perky
                            and the car is too..

Comment

• Comment

• Other than the mine traditional tailpipes I love it

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
                                Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Working...
                                X