Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• I have a thing for Blue coupes. Those above^^^^ are perfect examples of what makes my weenis move a little. And of course a love for Fairmont's.

Comment

• Comment

• do not like the a7
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• I love the A7. Only one I've sen in person was silver and looked bad ass
            1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• Yeah that audi is sick as hell. Love the shit out of the lines on that car.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post

^^^^^bada$$!!!!

Comment

• Little V8 S10 I went and picked up for a friend yesterday in the damn rain. A kid drove it all through highschool, traded it in when he graduated and guy bought it and dropped a rebuilt 350 in it. Needs little work but clean truck

Comment

• How much work is involved in a swsp like this? Is it easier to find one done?

Comment

• Well this truck was a 4 banger 5 speed truck. I know summit makes the motor mounts and headers for s10 v8 swaps. The only clearance issues I see is the dizzy is close to the fire wall and needs modded, and the collectors on the shorty headers are close to the fire wall.

He paid $1,800 for it. Just needs the Efans wired up to a temp switch instead of just a rocker switch in the cab and some wires sorted out, some v6 springs atleast, the 4 banger springs are just way to squishy in turns.

There is no way in hell Id drive this in the rain.

Comment

• Click Picture for video

Comment

• what was the video of?
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• I wonder if the motor mounts are flipped since its so close.
                              Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                                what was the video of?
                                Half a tire, with the sound of an engine idling. Pretty uneventful.
                                DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Working...
                                X