No announcement yet.

Random car thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh ok, my 4 year old niece takes relevant video's, so i wasnt sure if he was "trolling"
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Next time ill film the entire truck trailer and truck towing, toss in a comercial for a schticky...

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
          Nope. Couldn't get past the awful taillights, welded up tailgate, nonexistent bed, ugly ass red, ugly wheels, and lowered to the point of ghetto useless.

I stopped there, threw up, and moved on.
          You like vanilla, he likes rocky road, I like cookies'n cream, lighten up we aren't all the same. Don't let someone else's taste get you all worked up. I promise you the guy that built that truck isn't upset one bit because you are.
          US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

• Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
            Daddy like!
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
              First time I think I've seen that style rotary in a car.

XBL Tag = veight7

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                Daddy like!
                That car has made me visit this thread several times over the last couple days. I guess its just a combo of stance, wheel size, and paint? I dont know, but it's going on.
                DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  Daddy like!
                  any more info on it? i know its a mustang, but year model, etc? sorry i know nothing about mustangs :shy:
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by Veight7 View Post
                    pretty sure it's a truck, just sayin
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

any more info on it? i know its a mustang, but year model, etc? sorry i know nothing about mustangs :shy:
                      Pro-drifter Vaughn Gittin Jr's 69 "RTR X"

Earlier this year, we headed out to California's Willow Springs Raceway to see Vaughn Gittin Jr. play with his 1969 RTR-X Ford Mustang for the very first time. It took just a few minutes for Gittin and his pony car to get acquainted, then it was all sideways action and tire smoke for the next couple of hours.

US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

• Originally posted by Hobie View Post
                        You like vanilla, he likes rocky road, I like cookies'n cream, lighten up we aren't all the same. Don't let someone else's taste get you all worked up. I promise you the guy that built that truck isn't upset one bit because you are.
                        Not upset, but he still ruined a truck. Fuckhead.
                        sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                        17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                        13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                        86 SVO - Sold
                        '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                        01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                        65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Originally posted by Hobie View Post
                          Pro-drifter Vaughn Gittin Jr's 69 "RTR X"

Earlier this year, we headed out to California's Willow Springs Raceway to see Vaughn Gittin Jr. play with his 1969 RTR-X Ford Mustang for the very first time. It took just a few minutes for Gittin and his pony car to get acquainted, then it was all sideways action and tire smoke for the next couple of hours.

dude, i muted the TV, asked my wife to stop talking, took a long swig of beer, and watched.. pictures.. i wanna see real video hoser!
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

pretty sure it's a truck, just sayin
                            After looking again and seeing how far back the rear axel is I have to say you are correct.

XBL Tag = veight7

Comment

• Originally posted by Veight7 View Post
                              Radial, not rotary. And they are some heavy mf'ers.
                              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

dude, i muted the TV, asked my wife to stop talking, took a long swig of beer, and watched.. pictures.. i wanna see real video hoser!
                                Here ya go man.
                                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                                X