• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nike wristbands, really!!?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
      Nike wristbands, really!!?!?
      They work great for that
      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Comment

• well that makes one of us.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Comment

• Yea, one of those cars that pulls the question, just cause you could, doesn't mean you should.

Comment

• this....

Comment

• Comment

• Hey, that looks kinda cool. Wait, what's that in the engine bay?

Holy shit, it's a 3.7l Hercules diesel!

Rear suspension pics:

"It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Thinking of getting my wheels done in this same color.

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                          Hey, that looks kinda cool. Wait, what's that in the engine bay?
                          he is in Denton/Sanger. he literally soaked that thing in acid and let it sit outside for a couple weeks. It turned out way better than it seemed when his build thread first started.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                            he is in Denton/Sanger. he literally soaked that thing in acid and let it sit outside for a couple weeks. It turned out way better than it seemed when his build thread first started.

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...light=hercules
                            I normally don't go for that sort of thing, but I dig pretty much everything about it.
                            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                                he is in Denton/Sanger. he literally soaked that thing in acid blasted it and let it sit outside for a couple weeks. It turned out way better than it seemed when his build thread first started.

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...light=hercules
                                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                                X