• Comment

• PD blower on a SBF?
        1965 Ford Falcon Pro-Touring Project
        TCI F/R Suspension, 3V-4.6 & TR3560, LT III Wheels

sigpic
        Work In Progress

Comment

• Comment

• Saw most of those at SEMA. That coffee colored vert was interesting and effectively stood out at SEMA which is a feat in itself, but there were a hundred things I would have done differently that would have made it better to me, but probably not daring enough for SEMA.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
              That coffee colored vert was interesting and effectively stood out at SEMA which is a feat in itself, but there were a hundred things I would have done differently that would have made it better to me, but probably not daring enough for SEMA.
              I agree, I like the concept, but there are more than a few things that I don't like about it.
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Saw most of those at SEMA. That coffee colored vert was interesting and effectively stood out at SEMA which is a feat in itself, but there were a hundred things I would have done differently that would have made it better to me, but probably not daring enough for SEMA.
                I completely agree.

Comment

Saw most of those at SEMA. That coffee colored vert was interesting and effectively stood out at SEMA which is a feat in itself, but there were a hundred things I would have done differently that would have made it better to me, but probably not daring enough for SEMA.
                  As others have said. I completely agree. Look forward 5 years and take that car to one of the auctions and it will probably bring half what it would if it were the normal black, silver, blue with a more traditional tastes. To much personal tastes built into the car IMO.

Comment

• Yeah. The craftsmanship is surely there though. I took a close look at that car in particular and questionable decisions aside, it was very well done.

Comment

• Nice work but, results are a bit much

Still nice though

Comment

• I really admire the craftsmanship, but I agree that there are some choices that I don't agree with. Those hood hinges give me a chub though.
                        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• not even running in those pics
                          Last edited by KBScobravert; 01-28-2016, 09:00 PM.
                          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Comment

• Is the blue shipped?

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
                              Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• dipped? looks painted.

Comment

Working...
                                X