Random car thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Veight7 View Post
    First time I think I've seen that style rotary in a car.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2V7B7-gdRA[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luvkcP0mkgA[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
      dude, i muted the TV, asked my wife to stop talking, took a long swig of beer, and watched.. pictures.. i wanna see real video hoser!
      Lol - I posted it before I watched it. That does suck, lol, I hate it when people do that. youtube Vaughn Gittin RTR X and there should be plenty!
      US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
        Radial, not rotary. And they are some heavy mf'ers.
        It is still technically a rotary. It's just not a Wankel style piston-less rotary. The motor spins around the crank instead of the crank spinning in the motor.

EDIT: NM I'm being a dumbass. That's a redial you're right, would be pretty difficult to power a ground vehicle with that style rotary.

XBL Tag = veight7

Comment

• Comment

• that A7 on Vossens looks confused as fuck. needs a better wheel that's not concave.

Comment

• Comment

• an old friend's world of outlaw car from the late 80's.....

pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

• Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• oh wow that's a nice picture. I like that.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• Did I already post these two?

This would be my "ultimate foxbody build" if money was no object.

Comment

• It's not the easiest to find videos of these cars with good sound clips. They had individual throttle bodies which is what I'm told helps give them their unique exhaust note. I don't know too much about the motors they used.

Comment

• Found some pics on the corral
                            302 Yates/Kinsler/EFI Technology built by Matt Johnson and Scott Newbury Powered By Ford, Orlando Fl, about 540hp. Transmission: Getrag Motorsport 5speed w/elct oilcooler. Rear Axle: Ford 7,2" , gears made in Finland by ATAgears (same company make Ferrari F1 gears), w/elect oil cooler and floater axles. Front susp: McPherson Ford Sierra RS500. Bilsteins. Rear susp: Four link w/Watt's. 1,5degree camber, adj toe. Bilsteins. Brakes: AP Racing 15"/13" w/ABS (AMG Mercedes). Wheels: BBS 13" centerlocks. Body: Carbonfiber front and rear bumpers, doors and hood. Weight 2450lbs. Top speed +300kmh (Hockenheim).<<

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X