David

Comment

• Originally posted by ALLAN View Post
        Would daily the hell out of that.

Comment

• Comment

• Ugh. I want that so bad.

Comment

• I remember those days of gas rationing. The price of gas doubled and you could only buy gas on even or odd days depending on the last digit of your license plate.

Originally posted by ALLAN View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by S_K View Post
                I remember those days of gas rationing. The price of gas doubled and you could only buy gas on even or odd days depending on the last digit of your license plate.
                The Gran Torino was cheating this day....

Comment

• Originally posted by S_K View Post
                  I remember those days of gas rationing. The price of gas doubled and you could only buy gas on even or odd days depending on the last digit of your license plate.
                  I wish I had a time machine and a hangar to store all of the bargain muscle cars that could be acquired during that time. Fill it full of HEMI cars and release them into the auction circuit about ten years ago and retire at 30.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                    I wish I had a time machine and a hangar to store all of the bargain muscle cars that could be acquired during that time. Fill it full of HEMI cars and release them into the auction circuit about ten years ago and retire at 30.
                    You've thought about that too?
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                      You've thought about that too?
                      I bet most of us have. Probably stings more for the graybeards that owned them and abused them back in the day, selling them for peanuts to buy a "grown up" car like a Grenada or something.

Comment

• Comment

• that hood though

My biggest complaint about converting that SVO... Somebody somewhere would sell his grandmother for an SVO hood.
                          Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X