• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like a boss.

Comment

• Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Center exit exhaust never appealed to me on a mustang, although if I were to put it on any mustang, one with IRS would be the least restrictive.

Comment

• Came across this awesome car yesterday while out cruising around enjoying the nice weather:

Ford
          GM
          Toyota
          VAG

Comment

• What Ferrari is that? Looks like a California, but I'm probably wrong. I saw a 458 yesterday on the tollway.

Comment

• 599 GTO. It's a bad mamajama.
              Ford
              GM
              Toyota
              VAG

Comment

• Originally posted by quikag View Post
                599 GTO. It's a bad mamajama.
                Nice.

Comment

• Yeah, just for future reference, I wouldn't take a picture of a California. A 458 is sweet, but semi-common nowadays. A 599 GTO is picture worthy.
                  Ford
                  GM
                  Toyota
                  VAG

Comment

• A buddy's Ariel Atom I shot last summer.

Nothing cool as far as a car goes, but if you want photos of your ride...I can handle that. Check out my Facebook page if you're bored.

Comment

• ^ What motor does that Atom use? I think I remember seeing on Top Gear that it used a Honda Civic 4-banger, but then I thought I remembered different "packages" coming out with different/larger motors.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                        ^ What motor does that Atom use? I think I remember seeing on Top Gear that it used a Honda Civic 4-banger, but then I thought I remembered different "packages" coming out with different/larger motors.
                        K24 iVtec (rated at 230 hp) and a 6 speed. Looks like fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonicblueGT03 View Post
                          K24 iVtec (rated at 230 hp) and a 6 speed. Looks like fun.
                          Yeah it's a blast to ride in. It's actually about to be for sale. He's not saying what will be replaced by the Atom until it arrives. He has a Ford GT and a GTR, so the replacement will most likely be something on that level.
                          Nothing cool as far as a car goes, but if you want photos of your ride...I can handle that. Check out my Facebook page if you're bored.

Comment

• Just saw one of these go for 140K on Mecum today, and thought it was kind of a cool car

1961 Ford Thunderflite concept

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                              Just saw one of these go for 140K on Mecum today, and thought it was kind of a cool car

1961 Ford Thunderflite concept

Thought I'd seen most of the Ford concepts from back then, that is freakin' sweet!

Comment

• Needs slam.
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X