• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 02 G500

Comment

• ^^^

Sweet ride
      Nothing cool as far as a car goes, but if you want photos of your ride...I can handle that. Check out my Facebook page if you're bored.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Frank View Post

02 G500
            thats fucking PIMP

Comment

• bleh.

this:
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Quad-Al Fiat Topolino powered by four Allison V-12s

Comment

• Kimi's pass at Eau Rouge was just filthy.

Body roll, anyone? And would you believe that this car, in 1967, had a rotary engine and a semi-automatic gearbox? I bet you'd be even more surprised to find that it was hellaciously unreliable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                    Kimi's pass at Eau Rouge was just filthy.

Body roll, anyone? And would you believe that this car, in 1967, had a rotary engine and a semi-automatic gearbox? I bet you'd be even more surprised to find that it was hellaciously unreliable.

lol, It looks like it has hydraulics holmes.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Arnold's Benz.

Comment

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
                        Arnold's Benz.

That's interesting, the truck has no headlights. That thing would be pretty badass off road, but boy if it turned over it would be rough.

Comment

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
                          Arnold's Benz.

Unimog 4lyfe!

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                            Unimog 4lyfe!
                            I saw a ton of those things in southern Bavaria at all the farms.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hobie View Post
                              ^^^ Don't know that the stacks were the best choice for exhaust. I wouldn't want soot blowing all over my clean car.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X