Random car thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
    Nice Scott! I have a customer with a fresh restored 64 Bird. Tuxedo interior with red and white exterior. Power everything and new everything. Clean on top and bottom. Dunno why he keeps asking me if I know of a buyer for it. Wish I has the 22k to blow on an old car its so nice.
    I just don't like driving old cars like that. even fresh and tight they still feel 60 years old. lol
    I got to drive a 67 vette 427/4sp vert once. I'd rather drive my wife's 275hp Hyundai
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• I tend to agree. Old cars are cool but unless heavily modded they are just terrible to drive compared to whats out today.

Speaking of fun driving cars, want.... want now!

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
        I got to drive a 67 vette 427/4sp vert once. I'd rather drive my wife's 275hp Hyundai
        I was talking to a friend last night, he said " I can make a 60's car about as good as a mid level 80's car". It seems pretty solid truth.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
          Nice Scott! I have a customer with a fresh restored 64 Bird. Tuxedo interior with red and white exterior. Power everything and new everything. Clean on top and bottom. Dunno why he keeps asking me if I know of a buyer for it. Wish I has the 22k to blow on an old car its so nice.
          I just don't like driving old cars like that. even fresh and tight they still feel 60 years old. lol
          Thanks man, they are really neat cars. I still don't know why they don't hold value compared to other classics.

Comment

• Originally posted by 01yz2nv View Post
            Awesome man, glad to see she went to a good home!
            Yessir! Hoping to do Powertour this year with it.

Comment

• Comment

• This is the shit I want to learn to paint and do that for a living instead of what Im doing now....

Comment

• Hell yea!

Comment

• practice,practice,practice

Comment

• Yeah, I can paint, I can even do traditional flames, but this is the intricate stuff that I love. I'll make it there one day,I promise you that.

Comment

• This DBR9 GT1 at Duncan Hamilton Historic Cars hasn't been washed since it won the class at Le Mans 24hr 2008

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Looks better this way

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
                                Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Working...
                                X