Random car thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nichole's Bob in there as well?

If that one coupe had a Texas plate I would say it looked like Billy's, sneaky.
    Last edited by Jimbo; 03-30-2016, 08:00 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ALLAN View Post
        looks like mine but black

Comment

• Looks like a dsm.

Comment

• You are correct. Probably the only running daily driving example in dallas. Drove from prosper to Terrell and back today for a meeting. It's actually a very fun car with all the torque from the little turbo

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Allan Add yourself to my personal FB group.

It is definitely the wave of the future past the VBB platform

DFW Fox Bodies

Comment

• Love a clean DSM. Was just watching a friend drop a new head and turbo on one of his a couple hours ago.
                            My other buddy just got this beast of a 99 GSX. Its currently making 890 AWHP on 40psi of boost. Thing is just nuts.

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• first car i ever had was a 97 talon TSi with a 16G and HRC intercooler, and greddy turbo accessories. bitch ran low 13s on 87 octane, and i never bothered to adjust the boost controller, because i had no idea what did what.

Comment

• That's a big turbo. I'm rolling stock besides a few bolt ons.

Comment

Working...
                                X