Comment

• i call BS on the 890awhp though

Comment

• that thing will crank walk itself into the recycling bin

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
          Some decent looking chick cars.

210HP!!!!
          Same could be said for the Foxbody Mustangs.
          1965 Ford Falcon Pro-Touring Project
          TCI F/R Suspension, 3V-4.6 & TR3560, LT III Wheels

sigpic
          Work In Progress

Comment

• yeah but chicks hate fox body Mustangs

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
              yeah but chicks hate fox body Mustangs
              Doesn't change that they were s-l-o-w.
              1965 Ford Falcon Pro-Touring Project
              TCI F/R Suspension, 3V-4.6 & TR3560, LT III Wheels

sigpic
              Work In Progress

Comment

• I am nostalgic for the days when a fox rolling by with a healthy cam and slicks was something to be wary of.

The engine in that one actually came out of Kris's coupe that ran 6.6's on bottle.
                Last edited by Jimbo; 03-31-2016, 05:10 PM.

Comment

• Someone just linked me a 93 calypso on white 5.0 LX vert for $3000. Was kinda thinking about it as a project toy. Probably wont though as I hate Fox verts and white interior....ugh.
                  Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                    Someone just linked me a 93 calypso on white 5.0 LX vert for $3000. Was kinda thinking about it as a project toy. Probably wont though as I hate Fox verts and white interior....ugh.
                    This one is for sale. S-trim, AFR heads , tremec, etc. Original black leather interior. Something like 30k original miles.

Last edited by Jimbo; 03-31-2016, 05:42 PM.

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny
                        I don't think an Eclipse could get in the 13s stock. Not saying that's fast, but the foxes were faster than those chick cars.
                        Bolt ons a gst will hit high 13's, back in the day one of mine made 217whp.

Ive never had a problem beating 99-04 gt's. When they came out with the ls1 though it was over. I can remember losing badly to a buddy in highschool who had a bone stock trans am

Comment

• Originally posted by 4king View Post
                          Bolt ons a gst will hit high 13's, back in the day one of mine made 217whp.

Ive never had a problem beating 99-04 gt's. When they came out with the ls1 though it was over. I can remember losing badly to a buddy in highschool who had a bone stock trans am
                          My first run (in a bolt in fox) against a built turbo swapped gst, was an eye opener.

Comment

But... bolt on Mustangs were in the 12s, so there's that.
                            Tell me more. It's not like I Haven't owned all of them at once or anything

Comment

The comparison was made between the two, then the difference was made. Your post was a response to that, then I responded to keep oranges and apples compared with each other.

Try to keep up.
                              My dad can beat up your dad

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X