• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• I'll pass on the 85k Mustang....

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
        I'll pass on the 85k Mustang....
        I would too. These are base model GT's with the TVS/Roush kit for $40k.

Comment

• Originally posted by ALLAN View Post
          Looks like a good deal to me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
          2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• Looks like retail pricing with free install, some of you need to learn how to read.

Comment

• If I can get a 2016 Mustang with 727 horsepower for the total price of $39,999, I'll take 3.

Those prices are on top of the price of the car itself.
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• it's a base GT with a roush phase 2 kit and those or not whp numbers. I am sure that's a manual car, so that's a $29k car with an $8k supercharger kit.
                Last edited by BMCSean; 04-01-2016, 11:44 AM.

Comment

• I really can't decide if that is the total price of the car, or what they're charging for parts and labor in addition to the price of the car. If that's the total price, I don't see how they are making any money.

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                    If I can get a 2016 Mustang with 727 horsepower for the total price of $39,999, I'll take 3.

Those prices are on top of the price of the car itself.
                    This...

If I really could get a 727hp car for $40k, I'll go buy one tonight.

Comment

• You might be able to soon

Comment

• Originally posted by TexasPyro View Post
                        This...

If I really could get a 727hp car for $40k, I'll go buy one tonight.
                        This!

Comment

• Browse for a new Ford in Houston at Joe Myers Ford where you will find the F-150, Escape, Explorer, Bronco Sport or Ranger.

looks like its a combo of HP and $$ numbers being completely off. Which is shocking for a dealership, i know.
                          WRX

Comment

• Roush supercharger kit only I think, not a full stage 2 car.

Comment

• Anyone call to see?
                              2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• Dealerships pull this kind of shit all of the time. Late last year GVP had a 2015 6.7L F-250, Platinum, 6" lifted bro dozer package, etc.., listed online for $52k. I called to buy it on the spot, sight unseen. The salesman wouldn't even let me come look at it, told me it was an error, but wanted me to come look at several other trucks. Yet another reason I wont set foot in GVP.

Comment

Working...
                                X