No announcement yet.

Random car thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The pricing is run by automated system based on VIN and sometimes after we mod the car/truck it doesn't get corrected and when the pricing changes on all vehicles we have to manually change it again. We have 3 vehicles like that currently that we have to manually modify. It's not shenanigans.

On a side note you really thought you could get a lifted, Platinum F-250 for 52k?

Comment

• Originally posted by KWClutch View Post
      On a side note you really thought you could get a lifted, Platinum F-250 for 52k?
      Of course he did. His post read to me, "I knew I was going to fuck the dealer over and I couldn't pull it off."
      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by ALLAN View Post
        None have a warranty for $1000 you can get one with level 2 at 670 HP 3yr 36k
        6900 parts + 2250 labor + 1000 warranty + online price
        That's how it works.
        For level 2

Same price for level 3 just no warranty available.
        2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• Car is included for the 40k price for a base gt. Just add the price above to whatever gt you want.
          2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny
            727hp for $40K is nuts.
            And if you but that car, with no powertrain warranty, then so are you.
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• The level 1,2,3 is not a roush level. Level 1 is tune and exhaust, 2 is blower and 3 is blower with diff pulley and no warranty available. He said for $1000 you can get the warranty that is good at roush dealers.
              2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• If I wasn't upside down over dieselgate on the VW it would be gone!
                2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• I am working on some similar packages. Like said above it's a base GT/PP with a blower kit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny
                    I'm going to wait to hear from you. I know you can get me a new GT with a blower for 30k. I just know it!
                    Exactly. I'll come buy today if its a GT with blower for 30k.

The stage I listed on that dealer (who made the ad) is an ecoboost anyway. So its gets closer to the price point, but not HP numbers.
                    WRX

Comment

• Being that the GT MSRP's at just over $32k, these numbers are doable with a hefty discount from Ford and Roush.

Roush's 670hp kit runs $6,900 on the web, and the 727 kit runs $7,600, so on a discounted bare bones GT with free labor, and a really good dealer price from Roush these deals are possible. I don't see how they are making any profit though, unless it's a marketing hook to get buyers in that end up wanting more options.

Comment

• Guys at work bought a premium 14 GT and had the dealer install the blower and it came out to $42k.
                        You can get a base '16 300A GT for $28k and a supercharger isn't 10k

Comment

• They won't be 30k. I've been working to put together some pretty cool packages that you can get financed and some will even come with a full warranty. Stay tuned.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X