Random car thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TexasPyro View Post
    I'm not sure I acknowledged it as a mistake, I believe I represented that they're intentionally placed the ad online with the incorrect pricing.

I believe I'm well within bounds here 'spewing venom', that place is as dishonest as they come. If I can prevent even one person from setting foot in there I'm doing my job. Tony and his team tell blatant lies to make a sale, clearly dabble in marketing fraud, etc... There are many horror stories about GVF on here, clearly I'm not the only one.

I know they're a sponsor and some of yall will jump on their grenades, I get it...
    You remind me of someone who's angry because they ate a banana from 1986 and it got them sick.
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
      You remind me of someone who's angry because they ate a banana from 1986 and it got them sick.
      Because I'm angry that GVF fucked me? You remind me of someone who took the naynay reading comprehension and troll class of 2013. Had GVF treated you or any of the other well known members around here the way they treated me, that place would have burned, get the fuck off your high horse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
        Vomit. There are so many things wrong with this car. Why do people insist on removing bumpers from 1st gen Camaro/Firebirds? I hope that is a 'shop.

Comment

• Comment

• There was a 351w stepside courier in primer, with 15x12's mags in the back, that ran around my hometown when I was growing up. I still have a hard on for them.

Comment

• Originally posted by TexasPyro View Post
              I'm not sure I acknowledged it as a mistake, I believe I represented that they're intentionally placed the ad online with the incorrect pricing.

I believe I'm well within bounds here 'spewing venom', that place is as dishonest as they come. If I can prevent even one person from setting foot in there I'm doing my job. Tony and his team tell blatant lies to make a sale, clearly dabble in marketing fraud, etc... There are many horror stories about GVF on here, clearly I'm not the only one.

I know they're a sponsor and some of yall will jump on their grenades, I get it...
              Take off the tin foil hat dude. We even have a statement at the bottom of every ad asking that you verify all information by calling in and that we are not responsible for typographical or technical errors. Just for people like you. It's an automated system. The pricing is correct on 99% of our inventory. Obviously something happened and I'm sorry you feel that way but I know for a fact no one is here to give out bad information.

Comment

• Originally posted by KWClutch View Post
                Take off the tin foil hat dude. We even have a statement at the bottom of every ad asking that you verify all information by calling in and that we are not responsible for typographical or technical errors. Just for people like you. It's an automated system. The pricing is correct on 99% of our inventory. Obviously something happened and I'm sorry you feel that way but I know for a fact no one is here to give out bad information.
                Maybe not now but there "was" a finance snake that sold my wife 3 warranties that all had blatant lies attached - from him.
                Ex: Zacktech (sp?) will get ANYTHING (stains) out of the interior". Well, not ink from the headliner or blue from jeans on seats.
                "Any Door dings" Would not remove ding on the lift gate out back because it wasn't a "door".
                "Tire warranty is valid anywhere in the US". Well, except Oklahoma apparently.

I gave GVF a shot because I like Skip and was treated fair by Josh (big purd) but when the new GT500 comes out, I'll be shopping elsewhere.

/rant

David

Comment

• Well that sucks. Can't speak for what happened then but I can promise you it's not happening with me here.

Comment

• Took a few of my fair weather daily

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by KWClutch View Post
                        Well that sucks. Can't speak for what happened then but I can promise you it's not happening with me here.
                        I don't blame the current regime because I know there's been some turnover there, but it sure left a bad taste in my mouth.

David

Comment

• Understandably. Sorry you had the experience! Back to the Random cars! I want this so bad.

Comment

• Comment

• That's the one I can get for $38k at grapevine ford, right

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X