No announcement yet.

Random car thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you know that there was something more insane that Group B? It was proposed before Group B got extra-deadly, and it was called Group S. The Lancia ECV was a product of it.

Comment

• IRS/IFS

Comment

• http://www.autotraderclassics.com/ar...ntityId=193873

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
                poor pace car there was a pacecar near my house that was in a 7/10 shape that i tried buying for so damn long..the owner never responded to the messages left..and one day it was gone... the PaceCar is one of my fav mustangs..

Comment

• Originally posted by Back N Black View Post
                  poor pace car there was a pacecar near my house that was in a 7/10 shape that i tried buying for so damn long..the owner never responded to the messages left..and one day it was gone... the PaceCar is one of my fav mustangs..
                  That Boosted Gt in the background? He always pullin the front wheels somewhere. lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Back N Black View Post
                    That one is in Nevada, off Highway 6, in a yard I frequent. R.I.P.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
                      That one is in Nevada, off Highway 6, in a yard I frequent. R.I.P.
                      if i had the time right now, that bitch would be mine...

Comment

• Group S rally cars that never came to fruition. Lots of aero, 600+ hp.

Lancia ESV

Audi Sport Quattro

Toyota 222D

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                          Group S rally cars that never came to fruition. Lots of aero, 600+ hp.
                          Damn, and I thought the RS200 was fast. But, the RS200 is still the car that killed Group B.
                          Last edited by CJ; 11-07-2012, 05:45 PM.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                            Damn, and I thought the RS200 was fast. But, the RS200 is still the car that killed Group B.
                            The writing was on the wall even before the RS200 was a player, but it certainly sealed the deal.

Those Group S cars would have been bonkers. In fact, I believe a test driver died while testing Toyota's prototype.

Comment

• Best part about group b? Back when the Brits were more crazy than they were nanny, they took all of the useless Group B cars and started rallycrossing them in the road racing offseason.

This race took place in France, but had a good assortment of Group B machinery.

Comment

• Good times:

Ford
                                GM
                                Toyota
                                VAG

Comment

Working...
                                X