No announcement yet.

Random car thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

• I'm digging the wagon love
              Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
                Ex: Zacktech (sp?)
                Zaktech... What a crock of shit that is. I complained to the finance guy about all that after the fact, as I wasn't there when the final paperwork was signed.

"Well it's already been applied to the entire car. It's applied to every car as soon as it hits the lot"

Oh, and how about that tint we payed for but wasn't installed?

"Yeah, the car came off the truck the same day you came in to buy it, we haven't had time to install the tint yet... Bring it back and leave it with us and we'll try to get it installed in a day or two... Lmfao Yeah fuck that place
                --Marcus

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ALLAN View Post
                    Damn cool IMO
                    Originally posted by Da Prez
                    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• This is my wagon. Just installed rod and custom front end and going 363 blow thru

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by broke again View Post
                        This is my wagon. Just installed rod and custom front end and going 363 blow thru
                        Cool wagon!

Dewayne aka "Butch" has a '64 Fairlane wagon that he's been building for a while now and it's getting close to being a driver. I think it's getting paint at the moment.
                        Last edited by 46Tbird; 05-08-2018, 08:29 AM.
                        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by broke again View Post
                          This is my wagon. Just installed rod and custom front end and going 363 blow thru
                          It's a very cool wagon! Have you had it a while? I came across that picture recently....I had downloaded it a couple years ago when I bought a 63'.

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                          Cool wagon!

Dewayne aka "Butch" has a '64 Fairlane wagon that he's been building for a while now and it's getting close to being a driver. I think it's getting paint at the moment.
                          Is he over in the HEB area? My buddy Randy (out of Nacogdoches) sold one to a local guy over that way...looked almost identical.
                          70' Chevelle RagTop
                          (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

• Yep, he's in HEB.
                            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                                It's a very cool wagon! Have you had it a while? I came across that picture recently....I had downloaded it a couple years ago when I bought a 63'.

Is he over in the HEB area? My buddy Randy (out of Nacogdoches) sold one to a local guy over that way...looked almost identical.
                                I have had it for about 10 years. Hasn't been on the road in about 5... Bounced back and forth on drive train so much I have had at least 3 different combos in it and it never left the shop.

Comment

Working...
                                X