Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [quote=68RR;1568281]
    Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post

well hell, my wife's family is from Mount Oliver!!!
    A buddy of mine owns a real Tucker.

I sent him that photo and he says that car is rumored to be #10. And went to auction a few years ago. Apparently suffered pretty catastrophic damage in whatever race that was. Lost the wheels or something like that.
    1990 Mustang GT - 8.17 @ 176
    1994 Supra TT - 6 speed
    2013 Viper Coupe - Just a Dodge
    2009 Rubicon - Lifted, geared, bumpered
    1991 Syclone - 25K miles
    1970 Roadrunner - Thanks Gary
    2013 GT500, 2016 Hellcat, 1972 C10
    1999 Baja - Water Toy

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Comment

Comment

• I love me a good bubble hatch.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Denny
                      That's delicious!
                      I was reading on the Mickey heads, and I ran across that Chet Herbert setup. Really choice.

Comment

• One of Smokey's well kept secrets, using only 2 lug nuts per wheel. Gotta maximize that weight reduction!

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post

Comment

• I think it's cool to see the hole in the floorboard, so a driver could keep tabs on the condition of the right-front tire.
                          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                            I think it's cool to see the hole in the floorboard, so a driver could keep tabs on the condition of the right-front tire.
                            Not true. It's for Fred Flintstone style brakes (see only two lug nuts).

David

Comment

• Comment

• ^^^ DAYUM, that's slick man....

Comment

Working...
                                X