Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
    I want to like it but I can't.
    I feel you. It's definitely different....

Comment

• Originally posted by 4king View Post
      You're killing me with the banners

Firestone why?

Continetal sells every shop batteries for $50

Oreilleys sure why not.
      Because its what we had. I didn't like plain bare blue walls so we put them up. And I like Continental, its whats on the AMG.
      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
        Because its what we had. I didn't like plain bare blue walls so we put them up. And I like Continental, its whats on the AMG.
        See if your oreilleys territory manager can get you some wix/delphi/acdelco/motorcraft banners to replace that Firestone one. I was able to get banners for a couple of shops by getting in touch with the delphi parts rep who of course sent coozies pens and note pads with them to the shop as well

Comment

• Comment

• I would rock it as long as it doesn't have that shitty ass Chevy Diesel in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4king View Post
              See if your oreilleys territory manager can get you some wix/delphi/acdelco/motorcraft banners to replace that Firestone one. I was able to get banners for a couple of shops by getting in touch with the delphi parts rep who of course sent coozies pens and note pads with them to the shop as well
              I have only gotten them to get me some Moog stuff and Oreillys stuff. I will probably go ebay shopping this weekend and order something different. I would keep the Continental one up though cause I like it.
              Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                  I would rock it as long as it doesn't have that shitty ass Chevy Diesel in it.
                  I'll take it even if it does.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X