Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Last edited by Shaggin Wagon; 05-15-2016, 06:27 PM.

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• That is a lot of good talent, spent on the wrong canvas!

Comment

• Originally posted by ALLAN View Post
              I've been seeing more and more of these trikes, I don't get them...

Comment

• Comment

• Never EVER thought I'd say this, but that Aztec looks great.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    Never EVER thought I'd say this, but that Aztec looks great.
                    Agreed....even the right color for that vehicle. He can go to any show in the world and be the only one there.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                      That is a lot of good talent, spent on the wrong canvas!
                      On the contrary, it is a testament to just how damn talented he is. He took a PoS like that and turned it into something that is actually pretty cool.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• I'm in Palo Alto this week. I have never see so many Teslas. I saw 5 model X crossovers in the span of 5 minutes. Walking by the Tesla dealership, I came upon this one with a wrap. I can't hate on it.

Comment

• Uhm I can. It has a Damn nose

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
                              Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                                Still looks cheap/bad
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X