X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Played musical cars this weekend

Comment

• Isn't that GreenBullit's house?
      1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
        Still looks cheap/bad
        I had a Probe GT in high school/college. It drove great but didn't have nearly enough power and was still wrong wheel drive. In the end, those cars were engineered to be thrown away after 5 or 6 years. You almost never see them on the road and when you do it's a busted up 4cyl.

That said, there was a lot to like about it and when they were new, I thought they looked great.

Edit: and the "stance" on that one sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
          I had a Probe GT in high school/college. It drove great but didn't have nearly enough power and was still wrong wheel drive. In the end, those cars were engineered to be thrown away after 5 or 6 years. You almost never see them on the road and when you do it's a busted up 4cyl.

That said, there was a lot to like about it and when they were new, I thought they looked great.
          I raced one in lemons twice.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
            I raced one in lemons twice.
            That's brave. Made to break. Handle great though. I saw an MX-6 (same car, basically) destroy the competition at an auto-X event back in the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
              That's brave. Made to break. Handle great though. I saw an MX-6 (same car, basically) destroy the competition at an auto-X event back in the day.
              I learned my lesson. Two engines in two races was enough. It was fun and relatively easy to drive fast. I set the fast lap of the day both the brake and clutch pedals were laying on the floor due to fluid overheat.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• But it was fun when the fluid was new.
                Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                  But it was fun when the fluid was new.
                  it was really fun after!

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                    it was really fun after!
                    LMAO, I bet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
                      Isn't that GreenBullit's house?
                      It just might be lol.

Comment

• I love turbo Mustang Fridays...

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• I can't dig it. The wrong blue was used.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                              I can't dig it. The wrong blue was used.
                              Is that an R. Petty Mustang? If so, the right blue was used.
                              1965 Ford Falcon Pro-Touring Project
                              TCI F/R Suspension, 3V-4.6 & TR3560, LT III Wheels

sigpic
                              Work In Progress

Comment

• Too much blue, not the wrong blue. I don't hate it though.

Comment

Working...
                                X