Random car thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• My new G ride.....I've done some odds and ends on it. I still have a ways to go but I love these cars!

Comment

• I digem . Wouldn't do 14s , I'd do a set of white 20s. Be a nice road trip car in stock form.
        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• I don't get the wheels, why not put the right size on there and lower it? I'm a sheltered white person, please explain.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I Have a older Lincoln at my lot that Im going to be posting on here Friday.. its a 88 4dr towncar with 28k on the motor 1 owner.. great shape except for a few scratches..

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
              I don't get the wheels, why not put the right size on there and lower it? I'm a sheltered white person, please explain.
              It's just the style for lowriders. I've liked lowriders since I was 8 or so. I think it was the summers in Oakcliff back in the 80's that did it.Back in the day, you put small wheels on to lower the car without cutting the suspension. I hope to put hydros and paint next year.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                      Would drive.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• Dat Juice^^^^

Comment

• Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                              It's just the style for lowriders. I've liked lowriders since I was 8 or so. I think it was the summers in Oakcliff back in the 80's that did it.Back in the day, you put small wheels on to lower the car without cutting the suspension. I hope to put hydros and paint next year.
                              I've always like low riders as well and I'm a cracker. I use to have a lowered Mazda truck back in high school. Also did the small rims

Comment

• I can appreciate the amount of work that went into this car, but the proportions just kill it for me. It looks too short to me. Wheelbase and overall car needs to be just a bit longer.

Comment

Working...
                                X