Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
    Was Cars and Coffee this morning?

That looks bad, hopefully the driver made it out alive.
    That's either transmission oil or blood on the water.

Comment

• I've always liked these suvs. As old as they are now I'd be nervous buying one.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
        So,,, This followed me home today..

Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
          I've always liked these suvs. As old as they are now I'd be nervous buying one.

wat. You know they still make them, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by 564826 View Post
            That's either transmission oil or blood on the water.
            Oil floats. It's a pretty safe presumption it isn't blood.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
              wat. You know they still make them, right?
              Yeah. I wouldn't buy a new one unless I planned on living in it. I was talking about first gens

Comment

• Yea, they aren't cheap. I can't speak for the 1st gen Cayenne's but the current one has some pretty damn good reliability ratings. Porsche in general has the lowest average of warranty work of any manufacturer.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                  Yeah. I wouldn't buy a new one unless I planned on living in it. I was talking about first gens

The Cayenne base model with no additional options starts at $59,600 MSRP. That's not too much than some of the other luxury SUVs out there. Plus, it's a Porsche, so they got that goin' for 'em...which is nice.

On the other side of the spectrum, a full-optioned Cayenne Turbo S is a cunt-hair over $200,000. That's insane money.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                    The Cayenne base model with no additional options starts at $59,600 MSRP. That's not too much than some of the other luxury SUVs out there. Plus, it's a Porsche, so they got that goin' for 'em...which is nice.
                    That sounds awesome until you have to service it.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Man, that 65/66 vert photo is sad. Just about any level of damage can be fixed on these cars, but a completely collapsed windshield... that's a tough one.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Other than cool, What is that^^?

mardyn

Comment

• Originally posted by mardyn View Post
                              Other than cool, What is that^^?

mardyn
                              Green?

Im interested too, looks great.
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by mardyn View Post
                                Other than cool, What is that^^?

mardyn
                                Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                                Green?

Im interested too, looks great.
                                I believe that is an Aussie Chrysler Valiant.
                                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                                X