X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by dragbike425 View Post
        That's my buddy Tim's truck...Good Guys was the first time out with it, several of us have been spending late nights over there the past couple weeks helping him get it ready. The subtle details are amazing on that thing....did you catch a glimpse of the inside, custom dash, etc?
        70' Chevelle RagTop
        (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
          Me too brother. You need to get yourself one of these. Life is short, take out a loan.

PS - this thing looks a lot like my '66 that I wrote about here.

As much as I'd love a 1st gen Charger, anything that isn't a complete basket case is well into 5 figures. I have found a couple of 66-67 Belvederes that were in good shape for < $10k. I've always had a soft spot for them.
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
            As much as I'd love a 1st gen Charger, anything that isn't a complete basket case is well into 5 figures. I have found a couple of 66-67 Belvederes that were in good shape for < $10k. I've always had a soft spot for them.

On Dallas Craigslist there is guy selling several b body projects. Damn good prices.

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post

On Dallas Craigslist there is guy selling several b body projects. Damn good prices.
              He

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                  Saw the twin of this car going down los vegas Blvd last night.
                  And that white Satellite

Comment

• My dad did a lot of cosmetic work on this car. I'm pretty sure it's the same car that got the award above at Goodguys. Original miles. Notice the shift pattern.
                    Last edited by 46Tbird; 05-08-2018, 08:29 AM.
                    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Last few posts are outstanding. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X