• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by orphan Shelby View Post

Had a Dodge Demon once like that Swinger. Basically same car except the Demon was a fastback like a Duster. Same front sheetmetal. I had never owned a Dodge before and was really aggravated about things like reverse thread lugnuts and I never figured out how to get the gauge cluster out or getting behind the dash to put in a radio. It was just a slant 6 car though. I picked it up for only $200 and flipped it for $400. I wish I had kept it.

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Rally fans are the craziest fans in the world.

Comment

• DO WANT.

This 1931 Ford 68B convertible is said to be one of two modified in 1941 for deep snow mail delivery duty in Montana. It has modified fenders, tractor tires, and a truck differential. If they had built it from a pick-up, this would have pre-dated Bigfoot by 36 years. Find it here at Desert Classics in Butte, Montana for $58k.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                    What is this? I am strangely in love with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                      My new G ride.....I've done some odds and ends on it. I still have a ways to go but I love these cars!
                      Nice 88 Nissan 300zx slicktop

Comment

• Ugh, i guess im a sheltered white boy with taste lol. God I hate those tiny ass wheels and tires! Kills any car's looks. To each their own.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aceman85turbo View Post
                          Nice 88 Nissan 300zx slicktop
                          Good eye. Wouldn't have expected you to miss the Z car, though

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveFreeOrDie View Post
                            What is this? I am strangely in love with it.
                            Its about an 87 Nissan Be-1 I believe.

Here is another for sale.
                            Learn more about Never Seen One: 1987 Nissan Be-1 on Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online.

Comment

• I had no idea these existed.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X