• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by dragbike425 View Post

Damn!

Comment

• I paid the stupid thing off, I'm going to post some pictures of it.

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Looks great Danny. Wheel/tire sizes again please? ... I'm about due.

Comment

• Guess I am old fashion! I love the no tint look!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
                Looks great Danny. Wheel/tire sizes again please? ... I'm about due.
                Shelby CS40
                20x9 +30mm
                20x10 + 45mm

Hankook Ventus R-S3
                265/35-20
                305/35-20

Springs are now Eibach Sportlines in the rear with BMR drag springs in the front.

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                Guess I am old fashion! I love the no tint look!
                You mean my car? It has 35% all around. I don't like mismatched tint and the black interior makes it seem plenty dark.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post

You mean my car? It has 35% all around. I don't like mismatched tint and the black interior makes it seem plenty dark.

Guess it is my phone, or my eyes, making it an optical illusion! But yes it looks good with matching tint. That is the same thing I did on my 09 GT. The guy at the tint shop tried his best to talk me out of it. However I told him I really did not want to tint it at all but for a daily driver it needed something. So he reluctantly gave in and tinted all of the windows the same.

Comment

• Car still looks great Danny.

BTW, did the architect of the Brady Bunch house design yours as well? It looks like a pretty cool house to me.

Comment

Shelby CS40
                      20x9 +30mm
                      20x10 + 45mm

Hankook Ventus R-S3
                      265/35-20
                      305/35-20

Springs are now Eibach Sportlines in the rear with BMR drag springs in the front.

You nailed the stance and wheels and tires fit it perfect.

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                        Car still looks great Danny.

BTW, did the architect of the Brady Bunch house design yours as well? It looks like a pretty cool house to me.
                        Thanks.

The house was built in 1962. It is pretty cool. We're restoring it. New floors, paint, water heater, roof and gutters and all kinds of other shit. My project this fall is to powerwash and stain 4200sf of redwood, including the second floor balcony and back porch. You're welcome to help, I'll buy the beer.

Comment

Thanks.

The house was built in 1962. It is pretty cool. We're restoring it. New floors, paint, water heater, roof and gutters and all kinds of other shit. My project this fall is to powerwash and stain 4200sf of redwood, including the second floor balcony and back porch. You're welcome to help, I'll buy the beer.
                          Don't test me, I have a power washer. But my wife would kick my ass if I were to work on your house over mine. Count me as a maybe

Comment

• Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
                            You nailed the stance and wheels and tires fit it perfect.
                            I appreciate that. I actually did a lot of fiddling to get it where I wanted it. You can't get a finger in between the top of the tire and fender at any corner and it doesn't rub much.

Comment

I appreciate that. I actually did a lot of fiddling to get it where I wanted it. You can't get a finger in between the top of the tire and fender at any corner and it doesn't rub much.
                              "Can't get a finger in between" and "it doesn't rub" both sound like let-downs, depending on context..

Comment

Whenever you do a good launch, does it rub the edge of fender?

Comment

Working...
                                X