No announcement yet.

Random car thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never with the Hankooks. The Nitto NT555R Drag Radials (same size) did rub some but it never really bothered me. The rear wheel openings are sandblasted from road debris, but it doesn't bother me. I like patina.
    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
      Never with the Hankooks. The Nitto NT555R Drag Radials (same size) did rub some but it never really bothered me. The rear wheel openings are sandblasted from road debris, but it doesn't bother me. I like patina.

Yea, that's issue I have with my rims with the NITTOS. I plan on selling rims to get me some different ones so they tuck in little more. That and I want to put bigger discs in back and these rims won't allow it. Same for front, can't put bigger discs. Something I completly overlooked when I got them

Comment

• Comment

I paid the stupid thing off, I'm going to post some pictures of it.

That car is fucking TITS.
          G'Day Mate

Comment

• Comment

• I'm pretty sure I've posted this somewhere on this site, but fuck it! this is my favorite picture of my truck ever.

Comment

• the day my driveway rocked so much.

Comment

• one of you mother fuckers needs to buy this from me.

Comment

• the inside of my intercooler when my T3/T4 hybrid decided life was to hard and gave it al up.

Comment

I paid the stupid thing off, I'm going to post some pictures of it.
                      Probably the best stance I've seen.

Comment

• Comment

The house was built in 1962. It is pretty cool. We're restoring it. New floors, paint, water heater, roof and gutters and all kinds of other shit. My project this fall is to powerwash and stain 4200sf of redwood, including the second floor balcony and back porch. You're welcome to help, I'll buy the beer.
                          I'd like to see more pics of the house if you're willing to post. How's the interior? Original?

Much cooler than my 60's farm house. I'll bet you don't have pink counters in the kitchen!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                            That car is fucking TITS.
                            Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                            Probably the best stance I've seen.
                            Hey, thanks for the comments.

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                            I'd like to see more pics of the house if you're willing to post. How's the interior? Original?

Much cooler than my 60's farm house. I'll bet you don't have pink counters in the kitchen!
                            Maybe I'll put some up in the Home Improvement forum if I haven't already. It's pretty original, yeah. A Fort Worth schoolteacher had this idea of building his own house, so it's kind of like a Popular Mechanics article come to life. We bought it because it's got that midcentury modern vibe with open living area and lots of glass, and some rustic bits like being completely built from redwood. The landscaping is sectioned off by concrete lines and it has a koi pond. I have a lot of work to do to get it back in shape.
                            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Last edited by 01yz2nv; 10-30-2016, 06:26 PM.
                              "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                              http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                              Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                              Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                              http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                              www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                              sigpic

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X