Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dragbike425 View Post
    wow.
    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
      wow.
      For real. I want a more-door done like that.

Comment

• Comment

• Loving that people are branching out for the C10 and starting to work on the classic Fords and Dodges.
          1965 Ford Falcon Pro-Touring Project
          TCI F/R Suspension, 3V-4.6 & TR3560, LT III Wheels

sigpic
          Work In Progress

Comment

• Originally posted by lowfast View Post
            Loving that people are branching out for the C10 and starting to work on the classic Fords and Dodges.
            my buddy built one, I wast a huge fan of the body style of his 65, but it really grew on me. It's got a mild roller 302, gt40 heads and intake, and a 4r70w. He's getting ready for a higher compression 302 with afr165's, crown vic irs and 4 linking the rear. It's going to be a really cool daily.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Bob Bleed posted this a couple days ago:

Thinking of letting this go. I dont really have space for it and winter is coming! I figure I'll offer it up for a couple days and see what happens. This thing is in great shape over all just needs some TLC to be a driver. I guess Im looking for someone who is interested and would like to have us go through it to make it reliable etc... Dm me for a price and timeline. I might do an as is price. But if no one jumps on it I will probably start working on it and sell when done.. Testing the waters I guess. Its such an awesome car I just have some other priorities. 414-455-6164

Comment

• isnt that CJ's dream car?
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                  isnt that CJ's dream car?
                  Believe so...
                  Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

• Comment

isnt that CJ's dream car?

Think he wants a stocker though , that front treatment is

Comment

my buddy built one, I wast a huge fan of the body style of his 65, but it really grew on me. It's got a mild roller 302, gt40 heads and intake, and a 4r70w. He's getting ready for a higher compression 302 with afr165's, crown vic irs and 4 linking the rear. It's going to be a really cool daily.
                        All lies! Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                          All lies! Lol
                          No, seriously, I didnt like the pre 67 trucks.

Comment

No, seriously, I didnt like the pre 67 trucks.
                            He means that Crown Vics didn't have IRS... they did have IFS though
                            1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

• Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
                              He means that Crown Vics didn't have IRS... they did have IFS though
                              derp, habit.

Comment

• That blue and white ford is tits, I'd drive the fuck outta it.

Comment

Working...
                                X