Random car thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Never knew they made those in wagons. Neat.
      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
          Awesome
          G'Day Mate

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
              I see your TrucUstang and raise you a vettawagon

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• mm get me some of that tornado.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• Final tuning almost done. Last bit is to tame the turbos a hair or really just make the spool a bit more linearly to eliminate the boost spikes on shifts that are causing tire roasting when it does a 24-25psi spike. Got them to spool quicker now and the car is treating the ACES IV fuel additive just like its 102 octane fuel so we can run the full 100 octane tune on it. With any luck she will be back home his weekend. Next step is to have some custom 18" rear wheels made to hold some drag radials so that it stops roasting the tires at half throttle when doing 120 mph. Been a long long build but I think it will be worth it. Its already the most powerful W216 ever made. The work gone into it is very impressive.

Last edited by LaserSVT; 02-09-2017, 03:45 PM.
                          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• I can dig it. What kind of numbers is it supposed to be making?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                              I can dig it. What kind of numbers is it supposed to be making?
                              It layed down 898rwhp and 1218 rwtq

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                                It layed down 898rwhp and 1218 rwtq
                                Super secret!
                                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                                X