• Comment

Comment

• via Imgflip Meme Generator

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Comment

• I have that in gran turismo
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• I dig(NOT) the new style wheels they put on trucks these days. Mix of mexican wheels from the '90s and ghetto wheels of the '07

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                    Yep!

David

Comment

• Man I had to drool over one of my new employees cars.

He showed up in a renault convertible. Unique car, and I could tell it was cared after and loved. Got to talking to him and he worked in a renault specialty shop in Mexico and he was well known for his builds. He says he enjoys the renault because it reminds him of his heritage. I didn't really understand what he ment, but he assured me he could show me exactly what he ment with his other car

So yesterday he shows up in a classic a110 alpine. Had to google it, his car is seriously museum quality. It's a very small small car, I did not fit inside at all

Comment

• That Alpine is stunning. Thanks for the pictures.
                        1965 Ford Falcon Pro-Touring Project
                        TCI F/R Suspension, 3V-4.6 & TR3560, LT III Wheels

sigpic
                        Work In Progress

Comment

• Every piece of this car was correct, every piece of trim correct, the interior and belts looked right out of the factory.

I've looked over cars before, but to imagine this 1968 car could survive so original was a sight

Under the front hood, Id tag states 208 out of 486? If I recall correctly

3 bolt racing wheels, all original. Notice the rear discs

And just to put the icing on the cake, period correct michelin tires

Technically it's a liscened built alpine by renault, built in Mexico. Magnificent

Comment

• Comment

• Just had the truck ceramic coated. I love this stuff!

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Just had the truck ceramic coated. I love this stuff!

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Working...
                                X