No announcement yet.

Random car thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man I dunno about these Waco "models". We had a car meet Wed night and when me and my crew pulled in they all came running up to the Vette to take pics with it. Had to yell out to not touch it or sit on it cause just damn..... these were not no 100lb little model chicks in soft clothes. These were Waco chicks in jean shorts and shit. lol

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
        Man I dunno about these Waco "models". We had a car meet Wed night and when me and my crew pulled in they all came running up to the Vette to take pics with it. Had to yell out to not touch it or sit on it cause just damn..... these were not no 100lb little model chicks in soft clothes. These were Waco chicks in jean shorts and shit. lol

<chicas locas>
        No ankle monitor, no care.
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
          No ankle monitor, no care.
          You must like your girls like most like their cars....dirty and barely running....

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                You must like your girls like most like their cars....dirty and barely running....
                Well, he is in Waco. lol
                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post

by the hour

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                      Why do I think this is a photochop?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                        Why do I think this is a photochop?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                          Explain that to the insurance company.

Comment

• Originally posted by 90MarkVII View Post
                            Explain that to the insurance company.
                            Somewhere between 2nd and 3rd.....is where the bottom fell out.....and Rod left the block

Comment

• That thing would be way more roasted if that other picture was the same car.

Comment

• Not that random, but today was a beautiful day for a hot rod...

Comment

Working...
                                X