• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
    What size wheels?

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
      That thing would be way more roasted if that other picture was the same car.

Holy Sh*t A Ford Mustang GT350 Turned Into A 100 MPH Fireball

Comment

• Originally posted by War Machine View Post
        What size wheels?
        20s
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
          20s
          aka too big for a fox.

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by 90MarkVII View Post
            Explain that to the insurance company.
            i hit a gas can in the road.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Not a car but didn't know where else to put it

Comment

• You miss that Regal yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
                  You miss that Regal yet?
                  I miss little bits of it, like how I miss my first dirt bike or street bike. I didn't have it in my heart to do the car again after I spent about a month thinking about it. Don't know how to explain it other than it was time to go. My dad loved everything he ever bought up to the day he died. I've sold 29 cars and motorcycles that were in his personal collection, and every one of them minus the most recent purchases were in far worse shape than the day he brought them home. I still have a mustang waiting for me to install the new engine harness and BigStuff3 when I get the desire to work on it again. I've replaced the Regal with a 91 extended cab S10 and bought some parts for it for when I get to working on it as well. But in this being the 20th year to the month and nearly day I've done auto repair as a living, my desire to work on things comes in stages. Right now though is the start of boating season.

On a side note, I sold the car to a guy in Dallas, he put a 383 and 3 speed auto from a 60's chevy truck he had in it (no, it wasn't NayNay). He traded the car to a guy in Pilot Point (21 miles or so south of Whitesboro where I work), and I had a few friends that sent me screenshots of his FB or craigslist ads. A close friend of mine (literally lives 3 miles from me) ended up trading a car for my old Regal and Pontiac. He offered the car back to me that same day, I declined respectfully and he ended up selling it to a local wrecker service / car dealer we are friends with. That guy pulled the motor and the then busted trans and sold the car as a roller at the swap meet. It's new home is somewhere near Greenville (unless it's sold again) and supposedly would be making trips to Sanger for some drag racing.
                  Last edited by shumpertdavid; 05-23-2017, 02:27 PM.

Comment

• 2017 Shelby F-150 Super Snake starts at $96,880 750 horsepower.

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Comment

• that looks like it weighs 6,500lbs, lol.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• With all those logos, looks like a mexican designed it.

Comment

• Is that a Shelby?

Comment

• hard to say, but it has the signature stripes.
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Gotta see the dash

Comment

• A few ford dealers have these Shelby F150s on their sites to order. Bob Tomes in McKinney has 3 listed. No way I'd ever pay that for a f150. $10k more and you're into a base model GTR...
                                Last edited by BlackGT; 05-24-2017, 09:44 AM.
                                "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Working...
                                X