X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
      ^ this
      That big ass ProMod bug catcher belongs on nothing but Promod cars. Otherwise I do dig the car tho.

David
      +2 love the car, they look great sitting low on larger wheels, but the scoop just looks bad.
      1965 Ford Falcon Pro-Touring Project
      TCI F/R Suspension, 3V-4.6 & TR3560, LT III Wheels

sigpic
      Work In Progress

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
        That sure is sexy...
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post

That's Brett Henry - he died in that car last weekend at the Hot Rod Reunion at Famoso. He actually shut it down and popped the chute, but it refired, was WOT, and put him in the guardrail.

Comment

• Yep .. why I posted it

Comment

• Comment

• My new POS ranger. Picking up a HO 302, and T5 for it this weekend. It's an 89 short bed, 5speed 4cyl, with manual everything. Going to be a fun little project.
                  Anyone need ranger body or interior parts?

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post

my new pos ranger. Picking up a ho 302, and t5 for it this weekend. It's an 89 short bed, 5speed 4cyl, with manual everything. Going to be a fun little project.

Comment

My new POS ranger. Picking up a HO 302, and T5 for it this weekend. It's an 89 short bed, 5speed 4cyl, with manual everything. Going to be a fun little project.
                      Give up on the Buick?

Comment

• Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
                        Give up on the Buick?
                        No, just couldn't pass up on the deal. It's exactly what I was looking for.
                        I'm just gathering parts on this one right now. If I didn't have to many projects it just wouldn't be me. lol

Comment

• Comment

No, just couldn't pass up on the deal. It's exactly what I was looking for.
                            I'm just gathering parts on this one right now. If I didn't have to many projects it just wouldn't be me. lol
                            Perfect candidate. Bed looks like it needs some love, though.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X