• Comment

• that bronco makes my pants tight.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• just cause you can doesn't mean you should

Comment

• Originally posted by DB425 View Post

Sad thing is that the guys at the wheel booth had basically no information on the car or were just lazy assholes and were not willing to spend anytime chatting about it. They were more interested in sitting in their chairs ignoring everyone. It looked like a bad ass ride, only info I could get is that it was on a full custom chassis. I have not been able to find any build thread or articles online about it. This truly is my dream car.
                  1965 Ford Falcon Pro-Touring Project
                  TCI F/R Suspension, 3V-4.6 & TR3560, LT III Wheels

sigpic
                  Work In Progress

Comment

• Originally posted by lowfast View Post
                    Sad thing is that the guys at the wheel booth had basically no information on the car or were just lazy assholes and were not willing to spend anytime chatting about it. They were more interested in sitting in their chairs ignoring everyone. It looked like a bad ass ride, only info I could get is that it was on a full custom chassis. I have not been able to find any build thread or articles online about it. This truly is my dream car.
                    Update: So after getting a little distracted with my father's death and putting my project aside a few years ago I stumbled upon a suicide door version of this same car and decided to build it instead: (http://s176.photobucket.com/user/tonystrong_bucket/media/4%20door%20lincoln%202_zpsvbd0pjxe.jpg.html) (http://s176
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Damnit, DJ beat me

Comment

• Originally posted by baron von crowder View Post
                        Last edited by lowfast; 11-10-2017, 04:21 PM.
                        1965 Ford Falcon Pro-Touring Project
                        TCI F/R Suspension, 3V-4.6 & TR3560, LT III Wheels

sigpic
                        Work In Progress

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by DB425 View Post
                            That shouldn't look nearly as good as it does. The whole is greater than the sum of its parts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                              That shouldn't look nearly as good as it does. The whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
                              the older I get the more I like plain steel wheels. All these truck wheels these days suck ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                                the older I get the more I like plain steel wheels. All these truck wheels these days suck ass.
                                Agreed. Those wheels are hideous.

Comment

Working...
                                X