Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
    id take the mustang only
    Works for me as that is the only one I would leave....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Comment

• Tow

and, go !

Comment

• Thats freakin awesome! ^^^^

Comment

• Neat Canadian Pontiac Wagon! Didn't know you could those with the raised rear glass like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattB View Post
              Neat Canadian Pontiac Wagon! Didn't know you could those with the raised rear glass like that.

Can't ,owner added it ..

Comment

• Clean ass Cobras
                Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Originally posted by white88 View Post
                  LOL it's a real Cobra. It's my brothers car that we built in our garage.
                  Nice car. Do you have a build thread or any other info/pictures of the car? Back about 10 years ago I did the same thing with my 7000 mile teal Cobra. Mine was a 4.6 4 valve with a JT trim. I never got to finish and drive mine because I had to sell it to take care of my son when we found out he had cancer.

Comment

• Originally posted by jleews6 View Post
                    Nice car. Do you have a build thread or any other info/pictures of the car? Back about 10 years ago I did the same thing with my 7000 mile teal Cobra. Mine was a 4.6 4 valve with a JT trim. I never got to finish and drive mine because I had to sell it to take care of my son when we found out he had cancer.
                    I'm sorry to hear about your son. That's a really clean Cobra. No build thread but I have a ton of info and pictures. What would you like to know/see? Any more shots of yours?
                    '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                    '13 Dodge Cummins
                    '14 Rubicon X

Comment

• Originally posted by Pooter View Post
                      poots that is tits
                      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                        Works for me as that is the only one I would leave....
                        My thoughts exactly.

Comment

• Originally posted by white88 View Post
                          I'm sorry to hear about your son. That's a really clean Cobra. No build thread but I have a ton of info and pictures. What would you like to know/see? Any more shots of yours?
                          Thank you. After years of fighting and a bone marro transplant he is now cancer free. I have a bunch of pictures on my old laptop but I have to have it fixed to get them. I also had a bunch on webshots but that site is down for some reason.
                          I would just love to see more pics overall. Your brothers car is basicaly the car I had dreamed up in my head when I was building my car.

Comment

• Originally posted by jleews6 View Post
                            Thank you. After years of fighting and a bone marro transplant he is now cancer free. I have a bunch of pictures on my old laptop but I have to have it fixed to get them. I also had a bunch on webshots but that site is down for some reason.
                            I would just love to see more pics overall. Your brothers car is basicaly the car I had dreamed up in my head when I was building my car.
                            Good to hear he beat it. Here are some pics of how we got the engine and tranny in.

Sorry about the poor quality, I guess low light and a iPhone 4 don't mix. I lost pics when I switched phones.
                            '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                            '13 Dodge Cummins
                            '14 Rubicon X

Comment

• I want those rims. Too bad I don't have Chooo$$$ Choooo$$$$$$

Comment

• Do want!

Comment

Working...
                                X