Random car thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
    LOL, I really wish I could have saved that coupe. It was exactly what I wanted. Some parts are going to live on in the Chrysler... but not the floors.

It was pretty bitchin', but damn it needed a ton of work. When is its replacement going to be on the road?

Comment

• I want one!!!

Get your Portable ID!

Comment

• My toy. 1993 Land Cruiser on 37's.

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
          Silver cars, I miss them both...

MG BGT, my dad's first car was a right hand drive british racing green one. He has a white one sitting in the yard at our shop now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yale
            I want to give her a colonoscopy with my tongue.

Comment

• 😜
              1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• At the KS car show this weekend

Dad and his high school friends my dad is on the far right the original owner is to his left and then their nutty friend to the far left
                Last edited by 2165 Turbo Rail; 05-13-2012, 03:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
                  😜
                  LMAO !!!

And that green on that '59 El Camino looks fucking horrible. It's EVERYWHERE !! It looks most ridiculous under the hood with all the green and the orange engine.

Comment

• At Texas road house today for mothers day dinner

Comment

• Originally posted by CRASH View Post
                      And that green on that '59 El Camino looks fucking horrible. It's EVERYWHERE !! It looks most ridiculous under the hood with all the green and the orange engine.
                      I'd love to have it. The '59 Elkys are BAD ASS and it's really hard to find a nice one. I would probably change the color... or maybe just lower it a bunch and put some Skylark wires on it. lol
                      When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                        I'd love to have it. The '59 Elkys are BAD ASS and it's really hard to find a nice one. I would probably change the color... or maybe just lower it a bunch and put some Skylark wires on it. lol
                        Fuck that. All that green would have to go. At least in the engine bay. And I'm not a fan of the '54 Chevy car teeth in the grille either.

It would DEFINITELY look better slammed on some wires though. Or some Supremes with pinner whites.

Comment

• On another note, I found the car I'm replacing the '66 truck with.

Build thread will be started soon.

Comment

• It's a w-motor with a stick, has shaved handles, and has an Impala wheel. I can look past a LOT with those kinds of goodies. Wheels and paint are really easy.

So hurry up with the build thread...
                            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
                              MG BGT, my dad's first car was a right hand drive british racing green one. He has a white one sitting in the yard at our shop now.
                              That was my second car, and the one I learned how to drive a manual trans in. Kind of like learning to swim by being thrown overboard in the middle of the ocean. As I would find out, 67 was just about the worst year to have. It had a 12V positive grounded generator system. Sort of the British way of saying "Let's see just how bad we can make an electrical system". It was a blast to drive when it actually ran though.
                              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Here are some pictures from this evening. Car still needs some TLC, but for the most part it's not too shabby. And yeah they're kinda big BUT they look good on my monitor

Comment

Working...
                                X