Random car thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
    They will be tinted stock with maybe an LED panel. You're looking into my trunk in the picture.

I'm thinking of running these Cobras.
    You could try some 18s off 2007 GT 500s
    1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

• Their is a guy here who has brand new GT-R and had Jo-tech build his car and its a beast. Up in the 1000HP range.

Comment

• Originally posted by redrocket5.0 View Post
        Their is a guy here who has brand new GT-R and had Jo-tech build his car and its a beast. Up in the 1000HP range.
        my friend is already talking with them not sure what his plans are right now but the car is really nice but for that price tag it should be I guess
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
          They will be tinted stock with maybe an LED panel. You're looking into my trunk in the picture.

I'm thinking of running these Cobras.

No offense, but those Cobra's just don't work with that body style.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pooter View Post
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Quadforce View Post
              my friend is already talking with them not sure what his plans are right now but the car is really nice but for that price tag it should be I guess
              His car is crazy, its a silent killer. I tried him from a roll, and my car is no slouch, he drilled me on the 3rd honk, like an instant 3 car lengths. I gave up cause their was no point.

Comment

• '69 ZL1 Camaro:

Comment

• Geez, still sittin there.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    Geez, still sittin there.
                    Actually, it's been restored to as-raced condition and is for sale for $600k. It's a well-documented car that was raced since day 1. Original motor is long gone, but with the documentation, original vin/trim tags/window sticker/no funny business is probably priced about right.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattB View Post
                      Actually, it's been restored to as-raced condition and is for sale for $600k. It's a well-documented car that was raced since day 1. Original motor is long gone, but with the documentation, original vin/trim tags/window sticker/no funny business is probably priced about right.
                      That's crazy.

Comment

• Look at the ZL1 option price, and you will see why even with only 69 of them made, it took 2+ years to sell them all. There's interesting stories involved with several cars, including a dealer who had 3-4 of them "stolen" off the lot when new(most likely he couldn't sell them and wanted to collect $8k+ for each from the insurance company), and even dealers who still had them in '70-71, swap small-blocks into them, throw them on the used car lot, and sell the all aluminum engine to drag racers, drag BOAT racers, etc.

Comment

• daaaaaamn

Comment

• thats fucking awesome.

Comment

• http://www.yenko.net/ubbthreads/ubbt...opics/504182/1

Comment

• Originally posted by 90MarkVII View Post
                                No offense, but those Cobra's just don't work with that body style.
                                I disagree, I like them.

Comment

Working...
                                X