Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
    Those vinyl tops are dope!
    My uncle has one on his '57 corvette. It has been the topic of much reticule.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• ridicule?

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• They probably don't have much taste. Corvette owners usually don't.

Lovin those puro pinche 70s pics.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
            ridicule?

This is why I shouldn't add gun terms to my browser's dictionary.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
              I like his "fuck yea" expression. And this guy's, too. (Sir Malcolm Campbell)

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Comment

• Here you go. Family Car for all Ages. 550hp Twins from the factory.

www.LockoutSupplements.com
                    discount code = dfwmustangs

Comment

• i would roll this all day..

2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

• Ya'll prolly hate these but I get a chubby for the 03-06 CL65. *drools*

This is how I want mine. Black on silver. GM wheels and blacked out windows. *faps*

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• http://www.nytimes.com/2005/09/04/au...anted=all&_r=0

Because racecar.
                          Last edited by Pooter; 01-22-2013, 11:13 AM.

Comment

• http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

• Originally posted by Pooter View Post

Because racecar.
                              LOL full length exhaust collectors. It must feel like a Sunday cruise in hell driving that thing down the street.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X