• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Damn that's cool! Those Hurst 300's were neat. Fiberglass decklid with molded-in spoiler I believe.

Comment

• Yes, there was 7 of them sitting there ..

Someone likes to collect

Comment

• Did you take the pic? Is it recent? Even restored I don't think those cars bring the big bucks, but it's neat seeing the "survivors".

Comment

• friend did, it was in Independence Mo ..

Comment

• Originally posted by Cannon88 View Post
                    Doing a little work on my Land Cruiser. Finishing up my front axle rebuild... ]
                    Love your cruiser... My now boss and family friend for the last 15 years had a 93 that he piloted to 250k miles with atleast a third of those miles off the beaten path. He sold it when I was in my early twenties and both of us have been trying to find it for the last few years.. He has a semi-restored FJ that gets beat on but wants to add that back to the stable. Ill scan some pictures.

Comment

• I fucking love SWB powerstrokes. I know there are some really smart frame/welding guys on here, school me please.
                      Originally posted by Buzzo
                      Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• My buddys 65k mile svo

Comment

• Originally posted by crapstang View Post
                          I fucking love SWB powerstrokes. I know there are some really smart frame/welding guys on here, school me please.
                          My buddy built one and it hauls ass. Ill have to get some pics sometime.
                          Originally posted by Yale
                          I want to give her a colonoscopy with my tongue.

Comment

• Originally posted by SSsierra90 View Post
                            My buddy built one and it hauls ass. Ill have to get some pics sometime.
                            Do you know Jonathan? I remember when he built that truck, very fast and very nice..

Comment

• Originally posted by crapstang View Post
                              I fucking love SWB powerstrokes. I know there are some really smart frame/welding guys on here, school me please.
                              I"ve seen one in lewisville it was primered and slammed. I would drive the hell out of a swb F250!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pooter View Post

Comment

Working...
                                X